Computer Bugs

I've had the pleasurable experience of doing beta testing for different software, and also of having my software beta tested (I'm using the term "beta" here to mean the version before the final product, the mostly stable/least experimentational version). I reckon it's great to try something out on the beta software, find it doesn't work, write some sort of bug report and be told "you're the first to find that bug". Joy!

Here's two quick entries I read from other IT-type folks, one on what happens to a bug reported in a beta program and the other on bug bashing day (we've done these inside our organisation here).

0 Responses to "Computer Bugs"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009