Write from the heart not the head

A couple of days ago I read a post from Dave the Rave titled 'cutting the crap in emerging blogdom'. Here's my favorite bit:

We need some more people who are prepared to put some serious thought and time into their blogs, who regularly write from the heart, not just the head.

Dave has a good point: too often I write about whatever here, I'd expect that even I would find what I've written "forgettable". Note to self - write stuff from the heart (which should help me write better, because my entries will hopefully be more personal and I'll actually care about them).

0 Responses to "Write from the heart not the head"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009