Friday Five

Some very literal, exact questions this time around. Here goes:

1. What was the last song you heard? "Who Do You Say" from Paul Colman Trio's "One" album, about 20 minutes ago.

2. What were the last two movies you saw? "The Passion of the Christ" (I will write up some of the things I felt about this movie another time) and "Stuck On You" at the cinemas, "The Last Castle" and "Predator 2" on video/DVD.

3. What were the last three things you purchased? Hot chips for dinner last night, chicken from a butcher's for dinner tonight, a hot lunch from the cafeteria here at work yesterday (wow...I usually don't buy anything).

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Scan some photos and put them on this blog, get a video for tonight (maybe), get a card for a friend's birthday and perhaps play some basketball.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? My boss, my wife, another bloke in my office, my son and daughter over lunch (3 hours ago).

1 Response to "Friday Five"

Chus said... Sunday, September 21, 2008 9:46:00 PM

This is what I think: The last castle

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009