Family Reunion

Every year on the 4th Sunday of March there is a Williams family reunion for descendants of the original Thomas Samual Williams. This year it was great, I got to catch up with (it seems) all new people.

There was a time where I went away from family get-togethers. I'm glad to be back (I've been back for a number of years now). I remember the first time I took Olivia along, I just wanted her to meet and be accepted by this extended, wider family. Now she's hooked too. And I really hope this is something that my generation will carry on.

Cousin Matthew (who I haven't seen for 7 or so years): good to catch up with you. It's really encouraging to hear what God is doing with your life too. I hope we catch up again soon.

0 Responses to "Family Reunion"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009