Where am I on the Political Compass

One of my New Year's Resolutions last year was to learn something about something I knew nothing about (that sentence sounds better said than read). One of the things I tried to learn something about was politics.

I realise that I've only scratched the surface with my reading, and that merely reading two books isn't going to help me understand centuries of political thoughts and ideas (but it is interesting discovering new stuff). A site I came across (again via the Link of the Day on User Friendly) was The Political Compass which asks a series of questions to find where you stand in regards to the Left wing/Right wing (which they describe as an economic scale) and Authoritarian/Libertarian (referred to as a social scale) continuums.

I was slightly left wing, slightly libertarian. The questions were really interesting. Recommended.

0 Responses to "Where am I on the Political Compass"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009