Videos We Own (February 2004)


When I go to someone's house for the first time I usually find myself at some point scanning their CDs, videos or books in an offhand kind of way (not like staring or judging or anything). I reckon you can tell a lot about that person by these things, especially when they start saying things like "Oh I love that book" or "That's something someone got me for my birthday, I've never read it" or "I love Bruce Willis movies" etc.

So here's my transparent review of the videos/DVDs we own in no particular order:









Space JamSlingbladeShrek
Toy StoryToy Story 2The Star of Christmas (Veggietales)
Finding NemoWallace and Gromit: A Close ShaveWallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers
Wallace and Gromit: A Grand Day OutStar Wars: Attack of the ClonesSweet Home Alabama
The Princess BrideLearning To Fly: The Chicago Bulls 1st ChampionshipStar Wars: A New Hope
The Air Up ThereGooniesGroundhog Day
Untouchabulls: The Chicago Bulls 2nd ChampionshipDaffy DuckThe Interview
The Lion KingLord Of The Rings: Fellowship of the RingLord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
Jimi Plays MontereyThe Three Little Pigs

What does this say about me?

0 Responses to "Videos We Own (February 2004)"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009