Valentime

Our Valentine's day was pretty busy, so I took half a day off on Friday the 13th to spend with my wife and cook dinner. It was semi-romantic, and I really enjoyed the "bonus" time spent (we called it "Valentime").

Spending time together and just talking really gets me energised. My love language is 'quality time', followed by 'words of affirmation'. Olivia's is 'acts of service' - that's a bit of a foreign concept to me, but it's amazing how much she appreciates me doing little things like putting away the dishes. I'd recommend the 5 Love Languages book (some reviews here) to any couple.

0 Responses to "Valentime"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009