Things I Read Today, Thursday February 5th

I caught one or two good links today:

  • Fontifier - a site that allows you to make your own computer font, from your handwriting (at a cost of $9). That would be terrible for me - my wife says I have doctor's handwriting! Perhaps for leaving secret notes for myself. Via someone?

  • Search Engine Relationship Chart - a graphical chart which shows who search engines get their information from (namely, other search engines). Via someone?


Sorry I can't credit who put me on to these - the search facility for my previously-read entries doesn't quite work. Also, I notice the Google search on this site doesn't quite work either. Oh well...

0 Responses to "Things I Read Today, Thursday February 5th"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009