My First Friday 5

5 questions from this week's Friday Five:


  1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done? Either don't know or can't remember. Are all the questions going to be this hard? Oh, I remember one thing: walking across a broken, unused railway bridge about 15 metres off the ground while on a Youth Group camp (I was very anti-social). I didn't even realise the danger.

  2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of? I know my Mum wouldn't like me to get a motorbike (neither would my wife), but possibly I don't want one anyway. Does the not being allowed to have one increase the want (which would never be there otherwise)?

  3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle) About in the middle (what a risk-less answer). 5.

  4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky? Getting married. Maybe it was a sure thing that Olivia would say yes, maybe not. It was worth it either way! In fact there was a number of times over our relationship where boldness in the face of bad situations "payed off" by bringing us closer.

  5. ...and what's the worst? I crashed my car into two other cars because I was driving "riskily", and I didn't have insurance because I was cheap. $5000 dollars later (and being chased up by a debt collector) has taught me to look after my vehicles (e.g. get them serviced) so they aren't putting me in danger. I can't prevent my own driving from putting me in danger! Which reminds me, I wonder if I've got car insurance?

So, have a good weekend!

0 Responses to "My First Friday 5"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009