Back From Holidays

Well, I'm back from time off from work (and time off from my computer). Thanks for all the comments and well wishes from my family and friends!

I'm still blown away by our beautiful daughter. I spent my month off being a husband and father - you know, playing toys, helping out, not invading on Olivia's space too much(!), and getting to know Maya - and we got around to doing a few things and catching up with friends. Went to the movies, watched videos, read plenty of books, did some things around the house. It felt like every night was a Saturday night (to do something social or watch a video or play a board game, cards, chess, etc.) and every morning was a Sunday morning (to sleep in a little). Great!

I plan to write about all of this in the week ahead. Must get back to work and keep catching up!

0 Responses to "Back From Holidays"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009