New Year's Eve

I'm not much of a partier, and having a tired wife who's expecting a baby any minute now makes for some pretty dull party people in the house anyway! We're going to spend some time with Olivia's folks and sister and their family, and maybe even get an early night.

So my last post for the year. Happy New Year, everyone!

I want to write about my resolutions also (after I make them) so that I've got something to look back on. In the last couple of years I've actually made some constructive resolutions. I just feel like things aren't too stable lately - with a new baby expected, mainly - so it's hard for me to think about these things. Hmmmmm...

0 Responses to "New Year's Eve"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009