Lord of The Rings: Return of the King

Olivia and I saw Lord of the Rings Part 3 on Saturday night. I reckon it was the best movie ever - 12 out of 12!

Olivia liked it as well, although I was too euphoric to take notice of whether she agreed with my "best movie ever" tag.

One of the criticisms I've heard are that there's too many endings. I agree that there's a lot of endings, but there's a lot that needs to be wrapped up after a 9-hour trilogy.

Another criticism was the soppiness of the endings. I agree. On repeated viewing the last 20 minutes of the movie might seem a little cheesy, but I can hack it.

After we came back, Leigh my man from Japan mis-appropriated the title for himself, mistakenly applying it to his recent stop-over on Australian soil. Heretic!

0 Responses to "Lord of The Rings: Return of the King"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009