Female Bloggers and How To Link

I've seen two interesting posts on females and blogging today (here and here). Second one is pretty long, but has some interesting points on "influence" also.

One thing I get out of it is that males don't always link to females. I'm guilty of this too! I'd love to hear from more females on families, faith and computing (or whatever). I don't actively go searching for much stuff though.

The other is that males don't always link to areas out of their interest. Once again, I'm guilty. In fact, it's pretty hard for me to create criteria for judging things to link to at all. In fact, my main criteria is if I read it then I'll link, if not, then you won't find a link to it on my page. Often I'm just not interested, even in some Christian blogs. Hmmm, something for me to keep working on...

0 Responses to "Female Bloggers and How To Link"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009