Christmastime Fun

This online Holiday Snowglobe reminds me that in Melbourne, Australia, we don't have "White Christmas". Last year we had a big Family Christmas celebration at our church, and did the song "Bright Christmas":
I'm dreaming of a Bright Christmas,
With every Christmas call I make,
Where the cricket's on the telly,
I've got a really full belly,
From all the cold ham that I ate.

I'm dreaming of a Bright Christmas,
Just like the ones we had in the Dreamtime,
May your sheilas and your blokes be alriiiiight,
And may all your Christmas's be bright.


Also good for a laugh : making your favorite website into a screenplay!

0 Responses to "Christmastime Fun"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009