What A Blog Is

What's a blog?

It's kind of like a diary, in reverse chronological order, about what I write. It's a personal web page that can be easily written to.

More applicably for me it's a way to keep in touch, to kick off and contribute to discussions, have an online presence and a way to organise my thoughts. I want to learn more about writing. I value other people's blogs and the ability to perhaps share my own thoughts on a matter.

You probably should read each entry as it it starts and end with quotation marks, and has the disclaimer "Thomas Williams reckons that...". I don't speak for anyone else (my place of employment, my wife, my family, my friends, my community, my country, my denomination, my religion...)

Update: In Australia a poo can be called a "bog" - maybe "blog" is a literary bog?

0 Responses to "What A Blog Is"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009