Things I Read Today, Wednesday November 12th

I had both an uplifting time and a good laugh at some of the stuff I read today. I found three other Christian bloggers (one of who is into IT, one who's an Aussie), and who have some good stuff on their blogs:


Also found some funny stuff:

Hey, I also read "Around The World In 80 Days" today (well most of it today, until I finished it at 2:30 this morning). Cool!

Lastly, I play guitar, and one site I found (via What It's All About) was a Third Day guitar tab site at Guitar-Dude.com. I'm still confused about the legality of tab music sites, as I've seen so many of them shut down or crippled by being forced to remove music. Hmmm...

I should have attached the following warning to the front of this post:
Warning: this is not IT related.

0 Responses to "Things I Read Today, Wednesday November 12th"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009