IT-related Writing, or Lack Thereof

It seems like less and less of my writing here is IT-related. I do admit that I spend most of my time (at work) immersed in programming code, updating databases, reading e-mails in Outlook, performing calculations in Excel, maintaining legacy programs in Access, and surfing the web with MyIE web browser. I suppose often I don't think I've got anything noteworthy or interesting to write about all of that here. I reckon there must be thousands, nay, millions of programmers who do much the same thing.

At the moment I'm interested in consolidating this blog with info about my life. Not that I find my job boring. Just the things that stand out to me are described by the entries I've made so far on this web site, and have yet to make.

I will make the occasional code-centric comment..so watch out!

0 Responses to "IT-related Writing, or Lack Thereof"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009