Harry Potter

Wow. No posting for a week. I hope I don't make a habit of that.

I'm starting to admire Darren more and more, even though I've never met nor talked to him. He's posted a whole lot of links on Harry Potter at Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Christian Discussion Links. I discuss the differences between Harry and Tolkien at The Lord Of The Rings.

One other thing to add to the whole "Lord Of The Rings is Christian" debate: I am a bit wary of Christians (including myself) "claiming" or rather labelling certain artists or artistic work as 'Christian'. What if the director of the LOTR movies intentionally changed the story so it didn't reflect the same values as Tolkien had intended? Hmmm...

0 Responses to "Harry Potter"

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009