About Thomas Williams

I'm Thomas Williams. There are a few Thomas Williams's around, so I'll give you the short history: I grew up in and around Cranbourne while attending school at Maranatha Christian School with my 3 younger brothers. I then went on to work at McEwans Hardware, left McEwans to study teaching and computing at Monash University in Frankston, and now work happily in IT.

I'm married to the beautiful Olivia and together we have three great kids: Thomas (TJ), Maya and Heath.

I spend a lot of time on computers. I've been blogging since 2003 about life, parenting, family, faith and movies in roughly that order.

I have other interests too - Flickr for photos, Del.icio.us for links, Dandelife for timelines, and of course Facebook for wasting time!

I hope you enjoy this blog. Please leave a comment if you see something that grabs your interest.

1 Response to "About Thomas Williams"

Amanda said... Monday, July 07, 2008 6:29:00 AM

Hello Thomas,

I was trying to get in touch with you as you've won one of the runner up prizes for the Blogger Wishlist competition (I couldn't find any contact details for you on the site!).

Please get in touch so I can explain more about your prizes. My email address is amanda [at] bloggerbuster [dot] com.

Congratulations and best wishes,

Amanda

Post a Comment

 

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Copyright Thomas & Olivia Williams 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009